Sunday, 29 April 2012

Hello fellow bloggers and welcome!



I had the honours of writing our first post as a group so I thought I would introduce us and dish the dirt as to what to expect on our blog.
We are a group of three students from Macquarie University's ISYS100 unit.
Our current I.T and Society assessment task requires us to create a blog on a specific topic.
Within minutes of meeting each other, we discovered we all have a sweet tooth- (Yi, one of our group members, was sipping on a Strawberry Squeeze Boost in class).
This led us to the idea of creating a blog on all things sweet! So, watch this space for images, inspiration, recipes, ingredients and accessories for deserts and yummy foods such as biscuits, cakes, slices and lollies.
Also, we will be sharing our own personal experiences at restaurants serving sweet foods, make recommendations for your order and keep you updated with the latest and greatest sugar fixes around… Your mouths will be watering!


Look forward to hearing your feed back and ideas!

:) Brier

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am jack, your blog looks attractive, I am following u, look forward you new post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jack. Hope you will enjoy the dessert.

      Delete