Monday, 7 May 2012

I just wanted to show you another set of cupcakes I made recently using the exact same recipe as the ones below for my students. They look completely different however the only changes I made was to the icing.




I have absolutely fallen in love with Betty Crocker's Rich and Creamy Vanilla Icing. It is easy to spread, looks great and tastes fantastic! I used this for half of the cupcakes. The other half I used Nutella. Both products help increase the taste of the cupcake and make decorating a lot easier as sprinkles and edibles can be easily positioned and stick to the icing.

Betty Crocker's Rich and Creamy Vanilla Icing is such a diverse product as it can be mixed with food colouring allowing you to create a whole new style and appearance for a cupcake.

 Here is a photo of a cupcake my sister in law made with purple food colouring.


It's a fantastic product and comes in handy when you don't have time to make your own icing

:) Brier

No comments:

Post a Comment