Sweet Teeths & Tasty Treats

Bringing the hottest deserts to the table...

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Oreo Stuffed Cookies


Hi everyone,

We have made a video on how to make our unique Oreo Stuffed Cookies
Enjoy our recipe

Yi, Mendl and Brier



Posted by Brier at 10:06
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (19)
    • ▼  May (17)
      • Oreo Stuffed Cookies Hi everyone, We have...
      • Macaron Lover I like our bl...
      • Keeping it sweet As soon as someone says ‘dese...
      • Happy Birthday Steph! ...
      • Remember: You are what you eat! We thought it ...
      • Oh the perks of having friends working at Cadbury...
      • Watching your waistline? One of my clo...
      • I just wanted to show you another set of cupcakes...
      • Cupcake Queen Being a dance teacher, I am c...
      • Brownies for Brier! Hi guys, Brier here! ...
      • Looks may be deceiving... This is my Grandm...
      • Hey guys, Yi again! I would like to share ...
      • Easy as pie! (or not...) As winter appro...
      • Kit Kat Kake A few weeks ago I came across an im...
      • Don’t do dairy? After reading Yi’s milkshake reci...
      • <!-- ws:end:WikiTextHeadingRule:0 -->Lazy lady ...
      • Tiramisu Tutorial! Hi guys, This after...
    • ►  April (2)

Who are we?

My photo
Brier
Macquarie, Sydney, Australia
We are a group of three students from Macquarie University's ISYS100 unit whose aim is to capture and share inspiration, recipes, ingredients and accessories for deserts and delights.
View my complete profile
YiBriMe. Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.