Tuesday, 8 May 2012


Remember: You are what you eat!
We thought it would be relevant for me to post about health, body image and how excessive consumption of sweets can have a detrimental effect on these things.
Calories in Vs. Calories out
It is really important to maintain a balanced diet and to eat moderately in order to achieve or maintain a healthy weight and to avoid the risk of illness. In order to achieve some sort of balance, perhaps enjoy cooking a delicious treat once a week and allow yourself to a limited amount of what you have made ( For instance consume one cupcake from a set of 12).
Also, take time to consider the importance of exercise in our daily lives. Exercise, like cooking, is an instant mood lifter and can help rid of any signs of indulgence!
SO next time you’re reaching for your 4th slice of cake maybe think of this photo and remember to look after yourself.
:) Brier Yi and Mendl


3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 09, 2012

    Yea~I agree with this. I hate Calories, but they are in all of my favorite food,especially desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Un...me too, hope that I can refuse those foods - -

      Delete
    2. I know it is hard to say no your favorite food.

      Delete